Propane tanks

What does one need to do to make the tank safe and/or clean enough to use
as an inhabitable place?    Anything or nothing?

Somewhere I read about (several) oil tanks used a pressure hulls.
Apparently,
they retain enough of the oil to be dangerous to humans, somehow.

Any details or experience?

(Cheap Thrills Dept.:  I just sketched out, using Carlson Design's Hull
Designer
program, the basic shape of the WW2 German Type IX and Type 21.   Anyone
with Hull Designer is welcome to my work, if you want to add a bit of,
uh,
panache, to your sub's shape.)

Michael Holt
--

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]