Re: Fuel Cell technology

Mike here in Malaysia

> [snip]        and the local TV channel here showed
> something on a hydrogen fuel cell, which uses hydrogen gas, [snip]
> What if you used
> a fuel cell for a submersible

[snip]

> Any comments? Anybody think it would work besides me?

Hi, Mike

Apparently Ballard Fuel Cells here in Vancouver and the American military agree with
you.  Ballard's been doing work with the US military regarding all sorts of fuel cell
applications including, I believe, submarines.

As for the technical issues you mentioned, maybe one of the other members can help
you on that one.

Rick
--
Rick Lucertini