Re: Psubers in So Cal ?

Hi Alan,

I should be down there for a few days in April. One vendor is in Long
Beach. Another vendor is in Foothill Ranch. What city are you in?

Did you know about an Oceanering school in your area? They train
commercial divers. I'll get the contact information for you when
I get done with this trip (I'm in Taiwan). Perhaps you could pop
by for a look.

Regards,
Ray