Re: Surfacing?

I'm not sure about the requirements, but I use a diver flag on a 20' line tied to the sub
for some of the dives, and other times a flag on my boat. A upward facing view port is
useful for checking the immediate surface area for your boat or others.
If there is a power boat moving under power you can here it coming from quite a good
distance, in that case I wait it out before surfacing. No periscope as yet, I'm still
working on the torpedo tubes. :-)
Jon Shawl