EPA (Experimental P-sub Association)

We could call our Psub version of the EAA the EPA.   Then you have clout right
off the bat!   Maybe there are concentrations of members in various parts of
the country...  eg.  Bay area California,  Florida,   New York,  Michigan.
Someone with the "list" of lurkers/builders/operators might be able to shed
light on this.  Might have large regional chapters to begin with.    (I belong
to EAA)
I would travel some to get to a meeting of something like that.  We need to be
able to share resources more.  I have ordered Stachiw's book on Amazon.com
over 6 months ago and they can't find it.  Would love to look at someone
else's copy.
Gene Seus
Ca. bay area