RE: The First PSUBs Fatality

Ray :

I may still have a newspaper photo of a 2-man psub in Germany (article and
caption in German) where both occupants died. If I can find it, I'll scan
and submit to you.

Years ago, before I had researched subs to any great depth (sorry) I
remember thinking to myself, how could that happen? Building a sub is
simple, right?

Well, it is true that building a sub is simple, once you have the
understanding and go through the full design process correctly by proven
methods and obtaining qualified assistance in areas you are not qualified
for. By this I stand by Richard Hess's latest email. Well stated.

Brian.