Re: Unmanned test dives, a safty question

Jon,

One other thing about divers in the water during a drop test,  when I was doing a
preliminary destruction test on one of my view ports which I did in a 2 in thick
steel
pressure chamber, When the pressure got up to 760 psi the port gave way and let me
tell you, It sounded like a gun shot !!!  and that was just a view port,  I would
not want to be any where in the water if a sub failed !!!  Like you said, Thoomp