Rolling down the road. Trailer ideas.

I used a 2 axle trailer that was built for a 6000 lb sail boat on a wood
cradle.
It has drop axles, a flat low frame, 12" from ground to top of frame, and a
long tongue.
I would think any trailer that has the proper weight rating could work if
modified to fit the sub.
If your sub is over a 1000lbs, some type of trailer brakes are a real good
idea and may be required.
Check with your state on that one.
Remember that most dry subs in general will draft more water depth than the
same weight boat.
My own experience from launching subs from trailers is, the lower the frame
and the longer the tongue the better.
Some kind of rollers would be a plus also.
Jon Shawl