Ambient-pressure fibreglass and plywood (was: Rick's letter to me)

On Sun, 28 Feb 1999 02:37:50 -0800 Rick Lucertini writes:
>By the way, I for one will be doing the "F/G and plywood thing". It just
won't be
>done on a one atm. boat.
>My design is an extremely low volume dry ambient cockpit.  Essentially
>it's an oversized diving helmet (with great vis) attached to a plastic
canoe.

Kinda like the Markham boat?

Byt the way, I'd sketched out an alternative canopy for the Markham boat.

My proposed version would use flat panels.  I suggest this because it's
easier to build.   Any comment?

Michael B. Holt
Oregon Hill, Richmond, Virginia, U.S.A.
--

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]