Re: Hatch Safety?

Hi Pual,

What  A. Secor states, I feel to be correct.
I would use an external latch for keeping the hatch closed during towing to dive location
by a boat, I heard a story about a sportsman 300 that was lost during towing because the subs hatch was knocked open by a sizable wave and the sub flooded and sank quickly.      keeping in mind that the
sportsman is top heavy !

Also would come in handy during the unmanned dive test that "every " new sub should have.

Alan Long
Subview