Significant Other / inspector!

Michael B Holt wrote:

> This brings up another "safety" point: what do we do when our Significant
> Other doesn't approve?   How do we convince someone with, say, a degree
> in art history that the engineering is sound?
>
> And that suggests yet another thing: are there any girls building
> backyard
> u-boats?
>
> Michael Holt

No girl sub builders that I know of.

You know, a wife can tell if a hubby knows what he is doing.
My wife has a RN degree, and she will go diving with me in my sub.
If she doesn't approve, maybe you should start over?
After all, that is the first safety test a sub must pass.

Someone told me once, Divers do it deeper.???