Re: 1.75 atm sub

Cheers Ray, Richard M and Richard H

Yes people under pressureization is an interesting thought to.  Have seen some
of the training films on effects of high pressure high oxygen atmospheres. Drunk
and disorderly would be the impression. My friend suggests we pressureize the
party room and buy oxy tanks, (well, if we silicone around the doors....).
Anyway a Kittridge design sounds like the go for first time sub builders. This
does save the effort of design and research with a definite outcome.Takes a
little of the fun out of it but "what price your future".But the second sub,
make the Nautilus look like a can of beans.

                                    Scott