Re:Art/Safty or Safty/Art ?

Rick Lucertini wrote:

> I'm proficient at pushing peoples' buttons  ;-)

I will keep that in mind next time I hear from you..

> > How comfortable is a dead person?
>
> Depends on your perspective!

As a Christian I don't worry about being dead. Its the dieing underwater part I don't like.I
don't want to die in a sub before my time. It would be hard on my family!

> This is simply meant to say that diving can be dangerous - like stepping out of a soapy tub or
> crossing the street or baby sitting (?).

I agree life is dangerous enough, lets all try to not to make any more so.

> >  I know from experience that some of
> > you are heading for the same mistake I made.

I just scanned in my first sub (mistake) photos, I will have them on my site in a day or two.

All in good humor.....You are now entering the Twilight zone. (I wish I had the sound clip)
[big snip]

> > >  My ambient dry sub (currently in my backyard awaitng conversion) will have a canopy
> > > similar to a light aircraft.  At one point I even had  Chipmunk canopy - it was a
> > > little too fragile, thank you.
>  I'm using a canoe, similar to "Sleeping Beauty", a WW II experimental design, as the hull form
>
> surrounding a series of ballast tanks and an extremely low volume dry cockpit.
> ............ I'll be using an ocean kayak body sock to keep my lower extremities dry, but,
> the water will ingress into the lower cockpit and will hug my lower body like a dry suit or
> fisherman's waders.
> The sock (or modified wader) fits around the cockpit coaming, again, similar to an ocean
> kayak.  Using a quick cam clamp, the sock will be forcibly retained around the perimeter of
> the coaming so water is kept out.  Dry all over, but, cockpit air volume only begins, for all
> intents and purposes, at the waist level.  Like Kent Markham's boat in Pop. Mechanics, Jun.
> '71.  But, without the ocean lapping at my chin.
>
>      > [Camera falls off, writer's face drops into dramatic sidelight - turns to camera as
>      > if to say "Is a flame war on its way?  Bar smoke wafts up toward the ceiling fans -
>      tension fills the air; lungs clog; a dog barks in the distance]

[Scene Changes , Unusual canoe moving into the sunset,  well before it reaches the horizon it
drops out of site below the calm waters, then silence, almost....execpt for bubbles in the
distant waters, and the dog still barking on shore. Later crowd gathers to see what dog is
barking at.....]
Just thought I would try that button pushing thing that Rick is so good at.
I'm not the artist type, I can't hold a candle to Rick.............he might say I was flaming
him. ;-)
What ever floats your boat, .... errr ... canoe?
Rick, what was all that about puns ?  ;-) I like em too.
I guess I better not sign this one.....