Re: To anyone designing or building a sub

You think that to go down 100 ft, your hull should be 1 in thick ? you know,
I'm not exactly sure what the rules are for depth, to thickness of hull but i
do know it also has to do with the dia. length and other factors.
my hull is just over a 1\4 inch thick and is, or was ABS certified for an
operating depth of 300 ft.
what does "grepped" mean ?
anybody ?....