Re: Question?

Gary,

Why not use what the guys who work in manholes do...they have a flexible
hose
much like dryer vent hose, that they use with a large fan top side to
circulate
air in a closed space.  You could probably rig up something similar with
dryer vent hose.

Also, I like your idea of a removable equipment bay but it seems that
would
only work with the electronics.  It seems you would still have to climb
inside to work on any thru-hull plumbing.

AL

--
Alan D. Secor
e-mail: secor@btv.ibm.com