Re: Question?

Kerry -- For an ambient pressure "semi-dry" sub, you really don't need a
hull that thick, since the pressure inside the air pocket is the same as
the pressure of the surrounding water.  Your depth range is limited to
the no-decompression diving zone...'130.  And your dive times are no
different than they would be during a norm scuba descent.  On the
otherhand, if you mean a dry, 1 atmosphere sub when you suggest that you
don't want to get wet...forget plywood and fiberglass, even at an inch
thick.

Ben
--

"I never met a rattlesnake I didn't like"