Re: Question?

Thanks Stan,

Sorry about that like I said I'm new at this and everything is coming
from my head.  Just ideas.  I quess what I'm looking for is to build
something for less than 100 ft depth.  And I would have to say I think
it would be an ambient pressure.  I'm trying not to get wet.  Here's
what I was thinking, design a wood hull and then encase the wood (inside
and out) with several layers of fibreglass.  All cross members and
braces would also be done to add support and rigidity.  For and average
of 1inch thick.
I hope this is a better explanation.  I have gotten different ideas from
different designs I have seen.  But like I said I don't want to go to
deep.
Thanks for any info you can give!!!