Commercially available sub plans?

Guys, I'm interested in trying to ascertain just what is available in
the way of sub plans (complete) either from commercial sources, or
elsewhere -- certified, or uncertified?  I realize that a a few places
are listed under Sources on the psubs site...but are there others?  For
example, the SportSub folks no longer sell either kits, or plans -- just
finished boats.  Kind of a drag, since theirs has got to be one of the
most tested semi-dry vessels out there, and their bouyancy setup would
have been great when I was playing with a semi-dry sub.  And on the dry
sub side of things -- are C Questor's overview plans really the only
thing available besides the packages for the KT 250, 350, and 600?