Re: R: HP, weight and visability

Tommaso Ravaglioli wrote:

> [snip]        Sean's definition is paradoxal, but true.
> The difference between passengers and crew members is the liability:--        [snip]

That's interesting. The Experimental Pilots Association recommends placing the phrase "experimental"
on its members aircraft. I believe there actually may be a law stating so. In that case, there would
be precedent in terms of legal action.  Perhaps, by also marking "auxiliary crew" by the passenger'(s)
seat(s) a certain amount of legal protection would be in place.

Rick Lucertini
empiricus@sprint.ca

"The Universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it."

               Marcus Aurelius Antoninus, 121 - 180 a.d.