Re: Pressure compensated thrusters?

Hi,

> - About the official organization, is this an internal affair for a
> couple of guys or should it
> involve a much wider audience?

At this time anyone on the list can make comments. If we do organize, not
everyone will be forced to get involved. Those who want to stay at
just being on the listserver list are more then welcome to stay there.

> Which are the purposes of an official
> organization of p-sub amateurs?

The purpose would be to get us more organised as a group and perhaps get us
more recognition our in the community at large. More recognition would get
us more clout with vendor and suppliers.

Regards,
Ray