New member

I'm a new member of this list, but i've lurked the list since two months
ago, because I was afraid of being the only italian on the list.
But now I'm not the only one, so I can spread my unlimited culture about
materials to everyone in this list.
Let's stop the jokes: I'm a student in Material Science, so is called in
Italy (I'm sorry for the brute translation, but I haven't found better) the
science that studies the materials and their appications.
I'm not an engeneer, but I'm much more close to an applied chemist, with an
higher degree of specialization in phisics. I've some experience in
aeronautical works, and no scuba diving experience except a little period
in the Italian Navy, as cadet in the accademy, when I've been on the "Fecia
di Cossato", a Sauro class sub, doing a little familiarization with scuba
gear as equipment of the sub.

    Bye,