Re: Idea exchange

Morrisson, Richard D wrote:

> On a new subject, how about getting together at the "Underwater
> Intervention" gathering in New Orleans next February?  This is not only
> a good time to go south (during the winter) but it has many of the same
> types of people already gathered to see and discuss our "hobby".  I have
> attached the web site address for those of you who would like to see
> some more details.  I, for one, am looking forward to going, if I can
> schedule it, and a meeting of/with even a few of you would be enough to
> tip the scales in favor of the trip.  Any interest?
>
> http://www.diveweb.com/ui/sponsor.html

These shows are very intersting.  I went to the one in Seattle about 10 years ago if I
remember correctly.  Perhaps it was a culture difference, but on 4 separate occasions
the sales people manning the booths made it VERY clear they had no interest in talking
to anyone that wasn't government or oil.  Very unpleasant.

'lots of good ideas though!

--
Martin Sanderse