Idea exchange

On a new subject, how about getting together at the "Underwater
Intervention" gathering in New Orleans next February?  This is not only
a good time to go south (during the winter) but it has many of the same
types of people already gathered to see and discuss our "hobby".  I have
attached the web site address for those of you who would like to see
some more details.  I, for one, am looking forward to going, if I can
schedule it, and a meeting of/with even a few of you would be enough to
tip the scales in favor of the trip.  Any interest?

http://www.diveweb.com/ui/sponsor.html

R. D. Morrisson