RE: PSUBS Organization

Just a few comments :

In reality, being associated with PSUBS means essentially squat to
anyone outside the group, with or without 'business' cards. Without any
official body sanctioning the members through some set of specific
requirements (which, for building a psub, would be a set that most would
probably not qualify for), then all you have is an 'interest' group.
Which, in reality, is what PSUBS is.

Secondly, and I speak from experience here, setting forth more
organization can have the effect of creating a monster that ends up
requiring a lot more of the 'members' efforts to feed it than a simple,
more unofficial group does. The net effect is an animal that sucks the
members dry of time, patience, and worse, and ends up turning an
interest (okay, for some, an obsession) into a big problem that kills
the original intent.

I think 'business' cards are fine for those that want them, and it would
make sense that all who do want them share a common basic card design to
which they can add their personal information as appropriate. Such a
card is a simple means of providing contact information that 'looks
nice' and implies that you are reasonably serious about what you are
intending to do as it relates to PSUBS, and that you are in steady
contact with others like yourself. Beyond that, the cards would tend to
serve no useful purpose and surely do not present oneself as qualified
for anything.

Just some thoughts... would like to hear others...

Brian.