Buiness Cards

Hi,

I had have this stupid idea in my head this week. I want to float the idea
past the group to see if it makes any sense.

Buisness cards.

The idea is that I travel a bit. When I go to places like Gosport it would be
nice to beable to do more then just say, "hey, I am part of this psub
goup...." A card in hand would not only introduce me but would give them a
handy reference if they want to  get back to me.

For instance at Gosport, I could of handed them this card, explain who I was
and what I wanted (photograph X-24), and maybe get a little special treatment.
Like maybe access inside. A card might make me look a bit more official or
legit.

The design would have:
    our logo
    the e-mail address for the webmaster
    the e-mail address list server
    the http link to the web site

If made generic enough then everyone could have a dozen or so cards.

Any way. Is this a stupid idea?

Regards,
Ray