Re: HP, weight and visability

Hi Jon,

>You (not you in particular, just whoever) really have to adjust your
>thinking when you start dealing with dynamic "flier"-type positively
>buoyant subs. Many of the standard "rules" and limitations that traditional
>submarines have don't apply. Of course, these types of subs bring in their
>own rules and limitations, so like most things in life, it's a trade-off...
>
>Later,
>Jon

It would be interesting to hear what type of limitations you have encountered for this "flier" type of psub. What rules and limitations are there? I think minimum speed is the only one I can think of offhand. This speed limit can be offset somewhat by a larger set of planes...

Does anyone know anything about the non-compressible foam or microspheres?

ttfn
Sean