Re: HP, weight and visability

>Not to pooh-pooh ABS as a source of guidelines, but isn't ABS certification
>a tremendous pain in the neck? ABS certification is required to carry paying
>passengers, but what purpose does it serve for a psub? :-o Joe

I was interested in getting as close as possible to ABS certification for my own state of mind. The closer, the safer. I also have a second sub in dreamstate that would carry paying passengers. It would be positively buoyant and have the flight characteristics that the DeepFlight, VASH, and Jon's (dreamstate) sub have.

My psub will not "be" certified but will be "capable" of being certified.
ttfn
Sean