Re: A Simpler Sub

Hi,

> The SportSub has a special controller - electronic, I

My guess for some time has been that the SportSub uses a float valve that
depresses a switch when the water level gets too high. Once the switch is
pressed it actuates a valve to an air tank. Once the air fills the cockpit
enough to lower the water level enough to turn off the float valve, the air
shuts off.

There would be a second switch activated by the float valve so when surfacing
causes the air bubble to expand the second switch would be activated that
would open a valve to dump the cabin air.

I see a more electric system here then an electronic, but I am just
guessing though.

Regards,
Ray