Re: A Simpler Sub

Jon,
Actually, I've figured out how to get the scanner to work with my other
computer now, but the magazine is out in my trailer at the other end of a
very muddy road. When I get out there I'd certainly be happy to send you a
picture of the illustrations from the article. Were you just interested in
the details of how the swiveling-pipe air volume control worked, or the
whole thing?

Perhaps somebody else has a copy of the magazine more readily at hand.

boyancy?

At 13:53 -0600 3/21/1998, Advanced Digital Research wrote:
>If you want to snail-mail the magazine, I can scan it in and then send the
>mag back to you.  Unless you know anyone closer that can do it.

---------
David
buchner@wcta.net