Re: Accessing PSUBS Chat

It worked using my IE4 earlier today, except that the chat display was about the
size of a matchbox.   The only change I made was to provide a static frame display
(700x300 pixels) so it would force a readable sized area for IE4.

Not to get into a manufacturers war, but it makes little sense to me that Microsoft
should engineer it's browser to display so differently.  I've purchased other software

from them as well (Encarta 98) that I am not at all impressed with.

Jon