Re: Acrylic viewing dome

When are you scheduling your testing?  You do plan to share the
results with us, right?  The data you gather would be great to put up
on the web site so that others can gain knowledge from it as well.

We'll have to import domes from our new found supplier
(Dave Everett) when we finally get off our butts and start building
our PSUBS group effort sub.  :) :)