Re: Test

>Ray, I have been a subscriber on this area for about 1-2 months and have
>received only about 3 to 5 messages. Is this a normal amount of traffic??

There are 45 current subscribers to the list, but it does seem to run
hot and cold occasionally as far as topics are concerned.  I suspect a
large part of that is due to the subject matter.  For most people its
a part time hobby, not something that fills their lives, and as such
they aren't apt to write great amounts about the subject.

On the other hand, we are the only organization I know of that has a
large membership of people interested in this particular area.  I've
often wondered if would truly be impossible to coordinate a group effort
of building a sub.

Jon