Re: business trip

Hi Martin,

	I am back from my latest trip to the UK. I took time to dive down
to Gosport. Neat. Did you know that they have the Holland I there? This is
Britain's first submarine.

	Also they have a bunch of midget submersibles. The X-24, a German
Bitrel, and a Italian chariot.

	Thanks for letting me know about Gosport! I was worth the drive!

Regards,
Ray