Re: web page

>How soon can we get a web page going?

Perhaps we could all contribute to it in some way?  I know I don't have time
to do the whole thing, but if we all took parts of it and implemented a team
approach we could probably get a nice page out of it rather quickly.

What are we going to call it?

	PSUBS of the World?

	Personal Submersibles -
		Now you CAN go to the lake and watch the races

	Official Web Page of the Personal Submersibles Discussion Group

I think we need an animated gif of a submersible going down, and then blowing
the tanks to rise.  Maybe a periscope popping up or something.

Jon