submersible plans

Hi Kerry,

>I'm looking for some plans for a single person submersible.
>If you know where I can find some or if you have any E-mail me at
>pro3@renc.igs.net
>
>Thanks
>
>Kerry

	Depends on what you want. Are you looking for plans for just any
sub or something in particular. For instance:

	1. Do you want a wet, semi-dry, or dry sub?

	2. Diving depth?

	3. Endurance?

	4. Trailerable?

	5. Ambient pressure or one atmosphere environment?

	6. Cost? Some plans are $100. Some are up to $500.

	7. Do you want a kit? Partial kit? Build it from scratch? Or fully
	   built for you?

	8. A safe surface skimmer or a real sub?

	9. Electric, diesel-electric, human powered?

	etc.......

	Here are some sources:

Web pages:

http://www.netzone.com/~rqriley/aquasub.html

http://www.cyberion.com/canadanet/clients/venturecraft/ssinfo.html

http://lightspeed.bc.ca/sub/

http://gopher.uconn.edu/~wwwnurc/sub.html

http://www.webcom.com/sknkwrks/submarin.html

http://www.servtech.com/public/maynard/

Mail:

George Kittredge
Kittredge Industries, Inc.
P.O. Box 125, Rte. 73
South Thomaston, Maine 04858

He has a couple of one man designs. The K-250 and K-350 are one man designs.

Regards,
Ray