Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 2012 PSUBS Convention

On 3/21/2012 12:48 AM, greg@snyderemail.com wrote:
Gentlemen -
I have a disease.

A friend of mine showed me a video of a beautiful russian girl from the
Ukraine in a bikini. 30 seconds into it, she walks on a pier where a
submarine is drydocked. It is a 4 second clip of her walking past the
sub.

I watched that part about 50 times trying to figure out if the sub was
functional and if I could figure out where exactly it was.

I don't remember anything about the girl, except she seemed very earnest.

Please share the link.  We need to study this carefully.

Thank you.

Mike
--
Natural selection evolved romantic love so that man could not only convince the woman he will love her forever and never stray, but also convince himself that he will love her forever and never stray.