Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Air compensating motors

Roger that. See next about shipment questions.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Wallace <jonw@psubs.org>
To: personal_submersibles <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Fri, Jan 27, 2012 11:05 am
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Air compensating motors

Let's bring this discussion back to the member mailing list and figure that out.
Jon

On 1/27/2012 10:58 AM, vbra676539@aol.com wrote:
And speaking of motors, I just got off the phone with Master Repair and should be getting some information from them about our order either this afternoon or Monday morning. It would be helpful to know approximately how many motor/speed controllers we are interested in as a group. If we can order them at the same time, then the price break would extend to them, as well.
Vance