Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Air compensating motors

One other thing was the payment, which must be made in advance. We're talking a near $5000 order here, so that makes sense. I'll be out of town for awhile, so might ring Jon in on this. I've asked for specifics about shipping to see if the units can be drop shipped from the manufacturer or have to be routed through the dealer and then onward. Will let you know how that works out.
Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: vbra676539 <vbra676539@aol.com>
To: personal_submersibles <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Fri, Jan 27, 2012 11:01 am
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Air compensating motors

And speaking of motors, I just got off the phone with Master Repair and should be getting some information from them about our order either this afternoon or Monday morning. It would be helpful to know approximately how many motor/speed controllers we are interested in as a group. If we can order them at the same time, then the price break would extend to them, as well.
Vance