Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] SeaBlaze3 LED bench test

Hopefully Lea will respond, but I don't think Lumens by themselves are enough to determine how well a particular LED will perform, especially underwater.  The beam pattern matters as much and is either achieved by putting lenses over the LED or by encapsulation via a reflector (flashlight is good example).

Have you powered up your ultrafire 801b?  The more I look at it the more I like it.

Jon