[PSUBS-MAILIST] Thruster rotation

Jon,

It might work well to install electric actuators to rotate the motors on their shafts.  They don't require frequent adjustment on any given dive, so the battery drain is minimal.  If you want to set up duplicate controls at the conning tower and the forward position, that's certainly doable.  Giving up the ability to rotate the orientation of the motors seems like a big sacrifice.

Jim T.