Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Corps of Engineers shut down submersibles

Marc,

Even though it says "Army" Corps of Engineers, it's really more of a federal agency with stronger ties to Congress than to the executive branch as far as its water and flood management operations go.  Every bit of the USA is in one Corps district or another.  They've built a lot of dams, lakes, levees, and associated parks over the years, and they administer them under their sole authority.  Another division of the Corps actually does do construction for the military, but you never hear much about them.

Fortunately for us, Our Man in New Hampshire is on it.

Jim