Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 1:10 AM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Design

Hello again

Its been a long time, iv'e had a lot of work that needed to be done, that I wasn't able to educate myself in the ways of Submarine Design etc. However I finally have found time to do just that, learn some basics of sub design and its systems. So before I dive in I was just wondering if anyone knew the answer to some of my questions:

1. How to find Speed, submerged and above water

2. How you would go about to obtain an elliptical head

3. How does the e motor & diesel engine connect to the prop that means, how it all works, and what it required for there to be me the least leaks possible

4. How to calculate how Much the sub will be above water

I know these may be hard to explain so if there is a resource that has this information then I will gladly take that.

Thank You