Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Main Tanks Question

James,

I think 1/2 inch is way too thick and 1/4 inch would suffice. Other than aesthetics, I also think you could construct it in pieces supported by a light frame throughout using either some kind of gasket material or good caulking to seal it between pieces. I'm not sure how ugly it would all be, but it would certainly be functional.

Jon