Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure testing with a vacuum pump

Alan,

I considered doing that on the completed sub, but was concerned about damage to gauges, etc.  Even if you couldn't pull all the way down to 0 psi on the bare bones sub, sounds like a good initial test when you first have a sealed vessel and again after all the penetrations are done.

Jim