Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure testing with a vacuum pump

Hi Alan,

if you are going to do this at sea level in an 1 ATM environment
(i.e. on Earth, not inside a pressure vessel), you will not be able
to get more than -14.7psi.  The outside pressure will be 14.7psi
(atmospheric pressure) and the inside can never be less than 0psi.

Ian.