RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] FW: sub ops

To be forward this whole thing troubles me and I cannot understand why 10 people would stay silent when there was no pressure to remain silent. I am a P-Subs member and a member of the International Yahoo group. I am using my Gmail ID to post this message as I don't want to be removed from either list or involved in the argument as I know there is some history between the two sites founders.