Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Best source for structural calculations

Beautiful. This is exactly the kind of recommendation that I was fishing for. Gilmer is already on my list. Comstock I had heard of but don't have in my Wants yet. That will soon change.

Many thanks for taking the time to provide this detailed and very helpful information.

Best regards,
Marc

Archivale catalog: http://www.archivale.com/catalog
Ducted fans: http://massflow.archivale.com/