RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Regulators

Thanks Alan,  Yes know Andrew and already dealing with him.  Chs Hugh

From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Alan James
Sent: Friday, 31 December 2010 9:59 a.m.
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Regulators

Hi Hugh,

I have my tanks outside & bought my O2 regulator from Global Dive at Sailors Corner.

They only recommended two 1st stage regulators that they could O2 clean.

The one I bought they had to order in & was the Scubapro MK2

cost NZ 365- plus $65- for O2 clean.

Andrew the manager would be the best person to talk to.

Alan