RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Regulators

Alec how short are your dives?

On Peppers with one person prone position 0,47 l/min was much to high.
Emile and I both adjust the medicine needle vale to a setup close to 0,25 l/min!
But maybe our small medicine needle vale was not calibrate.

On the small subs in the first dives we not use the o2 /co2 system on short dives.
But later decide that the first thing you do if you go inside is to switch on the life support system.
For the simple reason to have a "fully fresh" atmosphere" if the things went wrong.

vbr Carsten  - things went wrong only at the end of a dive-

- Please note thats this email contains only informations for crasy adults not known what they do -