Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Manned Submersibles channel on Vimeo

Nice!  I like that page format much better.

I created a PSUBS account on vimeo for videos specific to our organization. I was hoping that we could open it for uploads by just sharing the user/password, however then realized that anyone would be able to change the password and lock the account. I wonder if vimeo (or any other service for that matter) has some configuration whereby anyone can upload to a particular account. The problem I see is that many folks don't want to, don't know how to, create such accounts and are not likely to share. Secondly, I don't want to become the middle-man.

We currently link to individual videos (www.psubs.org/video) when someone notifies us that they have uploaded something. However, it would be nice to have everyone upload to one account and then we can have one link from PSUBS.ORG to the video website. With the page format you have created for manned submersibles I think that would work well.

I'll take this offline with you Alec. I have questions about how to link to other videos on vimeo, as well.

Jon